- December 31, 2018
- Posted by: Editorial
- Category: Banking
Opening a bank account in France
Depending on what sort of business you create, opening a separate bank account is not always mandatory in France.
Nevertheless, you should always do it. But why?
- It allows you to isolate the financial operations of your company from your own
- In France, you are legally obliged to follow precise rules and be exact when it comes to the accounting of your company. If you have a separate bank account, all of your accounting will be significantly easier, cheaper and less time-consuming.
- In a similar fashion, it will make it much easier for you to meet your tax requirements.
- Having a bank account also grants you access to specific services, such as an appropriate overdraft limit.
- Not to mention, it grants you significantly more credibility towards potential partners.
As such, even when you’re not legally obliged to, if you’re creating a business in France, it is imperative that you create a separate bank account if you want your company to thrive