- August 23, 2017
- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Funding
Minimum costs for companies in France
This will of course depend on the nature of your business and activity levels but we can give you budget ranges assuming:
- no employees in France
- limited number of transactions (invoices)
- no permanent offices
- activity related costs not included (ie: marketing expenses, operations expenses)
Budget for administrative costs:
- Book keeping / VAT and annual reports filing: starts from 250€ / month
- Registered Business address usually starts at 60€ / month
Taxes, what you need to remember:
- If you do not have profits you do not pay corporate taxes.
- If you do not have any employee you do not pay social charges.