- October 12, 2018
- Posted by: Editorial
- Category: 2 Set up and company formation
Company expenses to be aware of
If you want to create a company, then the first thing you should do is plan your expenses, and how you’re going to pay them. As such, here is a list of all the expenses you should think of when creating a company in France!
The fees to create and register your company
There are three different types of fees when registering a company:
- Company registration fees
- Depositing money to create the “social capital” of the company. Though, this money stays in the hand of the company afterwards, so it’s not lost.
- The fees linked with hiring a professional to help you through the procedures
If you want to know the exact breakdown, and how much it will all cost: How much does it cost to register a company in France?
The fees linked to the first few months of activity
There are quite a few things you need to do when your company starts its activity, and most of them have a cost. In particular:
- Creating a website for your company
- Defining an associate’s pact to complement your by-laws
- Writing your general Terms and Conditions
- Signing your first contracts
While all of them don’t necessarily have a cost, it might be a good idea to have a professional help you through these steps, especially if you aren’t an expert in French law.
The recurring costs linked to setting up your company
There are quite a few fees linked to having an office:
- The office rent
- Restoration work to make sure your office conforms to the norms
- Having your office insured
- Paying the Real Estate Contribution
Though, keep in mind, there are ways to reduce these costs. Going through a domiciliation company will allow you to reduce these fees by quite a bit, for example.